onsdag 16 mars 2011

The Broccoli Chronicles, The Great Opening

Three weeks ago I but a bouquet of  broccoli in a plastic container filled up with glycerol, a chemical that supposedly preserves plants from decaying and today was the grand opening. I uncapped that bad boy and was at first stricken by a foul smell, but after removing the broccoli from the liquid and given it a quick rinse it smelled kind of (in lack of better words) fresh. There is a slight discolouring of the broccoli but otherwise it looks the same as when it went in to the glycerol bath. If my Broccoli stays the same I will mount it as a trophy and it will go up the wall.   


          

1 kommentar:

  1. Should it really stay in the glycerol for such a long time???
    I´m more than anxious to know and perhaps to meet the new Mr Broccoli..

    SvaraRadera